Microgreens - Sweet Pea, Dwarf Grey Sugar
1. Soak seeds overnight and drain well to accelerate germination. Fill white perforated sprouter tray full with soil and sprinkle 1 tablespoon of seed evenly on top.
2. Mist seeds and stack green tray atop the soil with a 2-5 pound weight to add resistance to the sprouts. (This enables the sprouts to grow straight and strong instead of lanky and droopy.) Continue to mist the seeds replacing the weight on top until they sprout (usually 2-4 days).
3. Remove the weight and place the white tray inside the green tray. From this point until harvest, keep the soil moist by putting enough water in the green tray to be absorbed up into the soil.
4. Place sprouts under a grow light or in a south-facing window as their leaves unfurl.
5. Harvest microgreens between 4-5” tall to enjoy them fresh or added to salads, sandwiches, and smoothies.
- This packet contains 1/4 cup (45g) of seed and is enough for four plantings in an 8x10 tray.